like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"She didn't." Remi corrected immediately. "The monsters did, just like you know they would." The words weren't meant to scold or correct necessarily, merely to reframe the wounds etching themselves deeper and deeper into Ronin's psyche. "Aoife was always careful not to trundle on ants when we played outside, even as a toddler. She would never have done those things. Monsters wore her shape, but don't let yourself ever think it was her."

His hands moved to his husband's ribs, feeling gently to see if any were obviously broken or out of place. He was bruised near everywhere, so that hardly helped in adjudicating what parts of the Star's body were properly injured, versus those merely in pain.

Placing a hand tentatively on the side of Ronin's hip, Remi took a step forward. Not close enough for their bodies to be touching, but enough that the Star might know how badly the Alchemist wanted to embrace him. Exhaling near Ronin's ear, Remi closed his eyes against the warm spray, his heartbeat nowhere near the calm eye in this storm that Ronin might need it to be.

"As soon as you're clean we can go to Safrin. Better that Vanya be reunited with her daughter so that some good can come out of this."
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 08:03 PM