like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
That is what let Remi know Ronin truly wasn't alright. The Star could endure more than anyone else the Alchemist knew...and that this had all been in service of Vanya and Aoife? To force them to wait apart even longer, just to spare some discomfort on Ronin's part was absolutely out of character. Whatever had happened during LongNight—and the part Remi had inadvertently played—left the Alchemist grasping at the ghost of the man stood before him.

Feeling all of what burst from Ronin but being unable to reciprocate without taking his hands away from his husband, Remi inhaled a shaky and shocked breath. Even the representation of Aoife was enough to weaken the Alchemist's knees, and though he didn't want to, one of his hands was forced to leave Ronin's side, bracing against the wall of the shower for balance lest they both tumble to the ground.

The man and child...well, Ronin still a heart for the innocent of the world in a way that Remi no longer did, but visions of the boy exploding against Amalia? That was harder to endure. The hand still on Ronin's hip suddenly understood the shrapnel and immediately tensed, wanting to pry every bit of it from Ronin's flesh.

Reaching both hands for the star's shoulders, Remi turned him around. Pressing the Star's back against the wall to aid them both in balance, the Alchemist wrapped his arms tightly around Ronin's waist. He was mindful of his wounds, but there were too many to avoid entirely. "You are here with me. Vanya and Aoife will be together. There will never be a need for you to ever endure that again." He vowed, internally declaring he'd give up his own life to Safrin should the star-bitch ever demand such a price from his husband again.

"It was not Aoife, and the monsters? They would have taken those lives anyways. You were only an excuse, not the cause." Remi's strong fingers reached up to twine through Ronin's wet hair, pressing his head against the Alchemist's shoulder.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 08:27 PM