like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"Then change what you see." Remi whispered, pulling back if only to fill Ronin's field of vision with green eyes and a look of determination. Gods how he didn't want to leave Ronin, not in the way he had to, but Remi didn't know what else to do. Reaching for the Star's hands, he brought them up to his back so that he might catch Remi shortly. Shifting to become a hawk, sopping wet and fighting his own instincts to flail against the water, Remi forced himself to settle. With wings splayed like hands against Ronin's chest (hopefully held up by the hunter), Remi inserted his own mind into Ronin's thoughts.

Where Aoife's face had appeared in the darkness, Remi forced images of monsters to take her place. He made the memory of her voice sound crackled and distorted; monsterous.

If you're going to remember it, remember it as it was. Not as they wanted it to be. The hawk replied, his own mental voice thickly accented, but booming in comparison to Ronin's own weakly thought words.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 08:53 PM