like the dawn breaks through the night
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin’s eyes closed, the Star’s fingers drifting up to dance along wet feathers, a mere ghost of the touch they might usually share. But Remi was right, and at least in this moment Ronin needed his hand held back out through the labyrinthine nightmare of his thoughts. He stumbled often, and he was slow to rise, but every whisper of reality inserted into his mind made space for him to breathe, for him to be.

”Rexanna is dead.” It occurred to him suddenly, wretchedly; such an early casualty of LongNight, he had barely noticed or remembered it towards the end. ”There was a door, it killed Ascended. I wasn’t there in time - I didn’t know.” Shaking his head, while there was regret in his voice at least there wasn’t too much guilt.

The nudge of a beak against his jaw had his eyes opening again, Ronin gazing down at the hawk and resisting the urge to clutch him close, both because of the talons and because he was afraid of crushing him. ”Just a bit longer, please,” he mumbled. ”Then I’d like to go to bed with you.” And deal with his injuries, probably.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Ronin - 07-03-2020, 08:51 PM