like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Trying not to flail too much as he was moved—Ronin was cut up enough without Remi's talons adding to the mess—he mentally grinned as he complied with his husband's magical words. Awkwardly shifting which left him tilting against Ronin for balance as his body filled out, when he did straighten, he offered the Star a boyishly warm smile. "That's another new trick you've learned." He mused in a low voice, knowing that neither of them were truly up for jokes just now, but not wanting to walk on eggshells any longer than was necessary. Everything was bad or worse, but they were still Ronin and Remi, and at least now they were together.

"Might as well remove all this while your skin is still relaxed from the steam." Remi said, not letting Ronin leave the shower. Instead, Remi sat on the ledge, before glancing up at the Star for both permission to begin, as well as encouragement to endure the pain of what was to come.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-04-2020, 06:24 PM