like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Normally when the pair were in such a position—Ronin's hand on Remi's shoulder and the Alchemist looking up at him from waist-level—it was for an entirely more pleasant purpose. At the very least, hopefully Remi's mix of fire and earth to control the metal in his husband's skin, and telekinesis to pluck it out, the Alchemist could make things go as quickly as possible (another unusual goal for the pair).

Sliding over the waist-basket to deposit the shards of metal, Remi indeed worked as quickly as possible. He ignored all signs of discomfort from Ronin knowing that to stop and start again would cause far more pain to the already irritated skin. When finally the task was complete (or as complete as a non-healer could make it), the Alchemist pressed his lips to one of the few stretches of skin not marred by bright purple or red.

"Come on," He whispered softly, looking up from where he still knelt, all boyish affection and sopping wet curls, "let's get you into bed."
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 02:56 PM