like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Remi half expected to see starlight start to bleed through each wound as the metal was removed. That it didn't wasn't necessarily a comfort, because while the Alchemist knew his husband's body intimately, when it came to his Safrin-given abilities, he was often left quite in the dark.

"I absolutely do plan to. And to keep us both there for a good long while." Even had he known how displeased Vai was with him, Remi would still have expected her to look after Seren just the same, all things considered. For Ronin, if not for him.

Standing and sliding his hand into Ronin's, Remi led them as quietly as he could down the hall to their room. He didn't bother with lights or the curtains, instead just drawing back the sheets with a flourish and waiting for Ronin to lay himself down. Blood would stain the bedding, but Remi could not have cared any less about it. Softly moving to join his husband, the Alchemist propped himself up on elbow, resting his head in his hands, and gazing softly down at the Star. "You're home." He whispered.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 03:56 PM