like the dawn breaks through the night
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Their hands fit together like they always should did, like they always should have, and even damp and dripping from the shower Ronin padded after Remi on unsteady feet. The rest of it didn’t matter - not wandering through the house naked, not the mess they might make of the sheets, nothing. Remi was a beacon and Ronin followed faithfully. Their bedroom smelled the same; familiar, comforting. And the bed, the pillows, the blankets all folded and cocooned around him as he laid down, not something he thought he had done the entire week he’d been out there.

”I’m home,” he agreed in a small and whispered voice, the Star peering up at his husband with a face half buried in the pillow. Slowly and painstakingly, he shifted to reach out for Remi, because if there was one thing that didn’t feel right, it was having the Alchemist so far away now that everything else seemed as it should be. ”Don’t let me fall asleep, please?”

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Ronin - 07-08-2020, 04:02 PM