like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Moving closer, Ronin's injuries be damned, Remi let his free hand wandering across his husband's hip. His fingertips tried to skirt the wounds, but they were simply too plentiful for him to be entirely accurate in this. At least, not if he wanted to keep his eyes upon Ronin's.

It wouldn't have been any use telling the Star how he needed to sleep if he was to heal and recover his strength, but nor would the Alchemist suggest something like that anyways. There were monsters behind closed eyes and in the dreams that would surely come, and he couldn't fault Ronin for wanting to avoid seeing those faceless horrors again so soon. "You've been gone for what felt like an age, and you think I'm going to just let you fall asleep?" Remi asked with a crooked smile. "I can slink into your body, remember. No way I am letting you drift off that easily." He added with a wink and the silent promise that the only way Ronin would be allowed to sleep was when exhaustion finally took him into a dreamless slumber.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 04:10 PM