like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Had Remi the vocal folds for it, he would have purred out of immediate satisfaction. Softly letting his fingers scatter across Ronin's shoulders, he chuckled into the Star's hair. "Edy did call you the Sword after all, so I suppose there's no arguing about that." He agreed, wanting nothing more than to tug Ronin closer still, but knowing he'd not enjoy it if it meant causing further discomfort.

'Oh, it might.' Remi said, his heart lurching a touch in his chest at the thought. Wessex had been cagey enough when last they spoke, and with everything happening, he could see it. Or at least, he could see the foundations being laid.

"Well...you remember that once Ludo tried to send Rexanna to kill the ascended. Or, so she claimed. And of all the gods, Ludo seems the most...transparent about what it wants." With fingers still wandering the landscape of slowly-scabbing skin, Remi frowned. "If it says I am to be against them...? If I had to close Torchline's borders to all ascended? It seems better to me to step down and take my orders as...whatever I am to Ludo, than to impose its will on all of Torchline."
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 05:23 PM