like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"Say the word and I'll send out a royal decree that you're only to be known as the Sword now, rather than the Star." Remi returned with equal mischief. 'You say that, but I'm actually rather enjoying doing nothing at all about it.' So saying, the Alchemist used his magic to tug the blanket up further, tenting it above their heads and creating their own textile bubble to live in, perhaps forever.

Knowing that the jab was coming, Remi was well prepared to groan dramatically and let his head flop against the pillow. "I can't believe you would even say such a thing. I am wounded, I truly am. By my own husband, no less!" He hissed mournfully, continuing to lament his wounded pride.

"I wonder if I could have you thrown in jail for that. Wait, what am I saying. Of course I could." Leaning over, Remi whispered kiss after kiss down his husband's jawline before pausing to simply let himself soak up the realness of him.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 06:02 PM