like the dawn breaks through the night
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
”No, I want to be the Sword Star. The Starsword. The Sword made of Stars,” Ronin rambled, his fingers fluttering along Remi’s hips and sides, the moment of joviality a welcome relief after the true horror of the week in the darkness. ”Doing nothing about it? I mean... that sounds absolutely perfect. You reckon we could make this place into a fortress? Just hide away until whatever happens is done?” He smiled.

The smile turned into a grin as the blankets shrouded them in warmth and comfort, and Ronin could only gaze up at his husband with the most fake innocence on his face that he could imagine. ”I’ll always be here to say such things to you. In jail or under here, doesn’t matter,” he murmured, cut off by the sudden onslaught of kisses.

Unable to stop Remi (unwilling, rather), Ronin eventually tilted his husband’s chin up to catch his lips in a real kiss, relishing the taste of him, the dance of their tongues, the heat between them.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Ronin - 07-08-2020, 06:23 PM