like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"Shall I grab a quill and note all this down, or do you think you'll eventually settle on something yourself?" Remi asked with a sarcastic and endearing smile, thinking that for all the comedic value an innuendo-laden title would bring, that Dark Star still suited the man on the bed quite well. In good times and bad, it was what Ronin had become.

"Well I've not the magic I had before...but I think with a bit of effort we could. No doubt we'll have visitors, so perhaps we could make a sort of...schedule when we're available to be spoken with. Maybe once a month or so?" Just now, even that sounded like far too much. Remi wanted to devote every waking second to do nothing but Ronin, in whatever form that took: drinking him in, washing away blood from his body and their sheets, and loving him endlessly.

That the press of tongues and lips should be any more intimate than hands or legs was likely just some sort of construct. In the moment however, fire bloomed in Remi's belly as the utter realness of Ronin flared suddenly in his mind.  Kissing him with soft desperation, the Alchemist tugged in a shuddery breath, his mind reeling to keep his senses properly under control. Now was not the time for the things his body was awakening to the ideas of, but gods it felt so good to be like this again, with Ronin against him and no threats looming immediately on the horizon.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-10-2020, 02:40 PM