favorite worst nightmare
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the good girls go to hell
'cause even god herself has enemies
Oliver shared another moment of sentiment, of caring and understanding, and Aisha gave him her undivided attention. She hadn't realized that she'd meant so much, but it did seem right. They had each other, to look after and worry for. She giggled when he mentioned their first meeting. At the time there had been little to nothing funny about the situation, but now she could only be amused. To imagine being scared of or angry at Oliver, a world away from where how she felt now.

"You got lucky!" she laughed along, not aware of the deeper emotions until she turned his initial question unto him. The swallow, the way he looked away, her wide grin sobered some when she realized he wasn't as ok as she'd thought. "Oliver, not to be dramatic or anything but you've done so much to be proud of, you basically saved me," she said, "If you hadn't been there to help me and be patient, I could've easily ended up dead."

She gave a light sigh, and placed her hand upon his, her turn now to reassure. "You don't have to be so hard on yourself. But when you are, cause everybody is sometimes, just try to remember all that you've done, for me and everyone."
and once heaven's out of sight
she'll want the devil on her team
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The laughter did bring a smile to his face but it soon faded away as he spoke about his own opinions. Her reaction did make him feel a lot better, causing a warmth in his stomach. It was a weird feeling. Was it... embarrassment? Pride? He couldn't exactly tell, but it was conflicting to say the least. "I am.... I don't know if glad is the right word, but if you think I saved you.... then I'm happy I was able to be there for you." It felt weird to be happy that he saved her, narcissistic in a way. "I believe everyone deserves a chance when they come here and you deserve everything." If Oliver wasn't gay someone may say he was attempting to flirt or something stupid like that, but really he meant it as genuinely as possible.

There is a light nod and he continues on. "I guess you do have a point... I know my biggest problem is that I haven't made much progress. I may have helped you and a couple others, but I know that I need to push myself farther. I came here with magic and I need to learn how to handle it, same thing goes for the shifts I asked for." Oliver was too busy helping others that he realized he probably wasn't helping himself enough. There were ideas and he considered them, one of which would be kept quiet and reserved only for the right moment in time.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the good girls go to hell
'cause even god herself has enemies
Aisha couldn't help but smile as he continued on, sincere contentedness at his words. She faltered for a moment, not in a bad way but in a moment of recognition when he spoke the words, you deserve everything. Something about that elicited a reaction beyond happiness, and it was less of a thing to be expressed than a thing to be felt. She didn't deserve everything, she was just Aisha. That wasn't what made her pause, but that she realized that she felt the same for him, in an almost sibling manner.

She could have family again, and that was special.

Oliver at least recognized where his problems were, and that was the first step towards overcoming them. "And bitch, you know I'd be happy to help you train with your magic or shifts. I can't say I know anything about magic, but I like to think I'm a pro with the whole animal shift thing," she said playfully, leaning back again and staring up at the ceiling.
and once heaven's out of sight
she'll want the devil on her team
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Aisha seemed eager to help him and that alone brought a smile to his face. It was nice to know he had friends willing to help him out. "A bigger pro than me. Fuck, you've had it for way way longer than me. I only got my shifts a few seasons ago." Assuming he knew what a 'pro' was. It sounded good and was a small part of 'professional' so surely the two words were somewhat associated.

His back relaxed and he found himself still smiling. "Thank you, Aisha... for everything. I'm really glad I was able to meet you when I did." It was then that he really realized how he felt towards her. He loved her, not romantically, far from it, but she mattered to him. He needed to protect her and make sure nothing harmful ever happened to her. Aisha's success was important and vital.

Those thoughts wouldn't be voiced, not for a while. "How's about we play a game? Or do something to keep our minds off of this." A nice way to move towards brighter topics and happier thoughts. They were safe here and all he could do was hope the same went for those in the Grounds.

fin!
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling