check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
He doesn’t understand how he could have both a throbbing and singing pain. But it happens, as soon as he’s pulling Nate somewhat close, trying to make it easier on himself and yet also more difficult. It’s worth it. He knows it deep down. It still doesn’t help much when the coffee cup is brought toward him, and Sunjata has a moment of swallowing down the nausea from earlier, trying his best to put himself here and maybe if he pretends hard enough he can’t feel the pain.

It’s a lie, but he can try to wish it all he wants.

A soft exhale of a grunt leaves him in response to Nate’s question. Yeah, it is that bad, and he hates it. But the scent of something else within the coffee is the only solace Sunjata has in his attempt to drink it, at first trying to reach up and grab the coffee cup, only to realize the tremble in his hands, immediately growing frustrated with that and stuffing the hand away as he focuses on letting Nate lift the cup to his lips, sipping from it and swallowing it down and hoping that it stayed down.

Nate’s apology has steel eyes focusing on him as he pulls away a little bit to get a better view of his fiancé. His brows immediately furrowing in concern – he hadn’t expected Nate to do anything. “I…” He trails off, sucking in a short breath and trying to restart. “No, Nate. It’s okay.” He manages, wincing slightly as he lifts his other arm up, the less painful one to rest his hand on the back of Nate’s neck. “It would’ve done worse to you.” And Sunjata cannot imagine that, refuses to think of it, even the possibility. Nate was there to heal and help, and that’s exactly what he’d done, even if it took longer to get out of the tunnels because of Zeph’s plan. He’d still done exactly what Sunjata had asked for.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-04-2020, 07:25 AM