check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
Sunjata all but melts against him, and for one glorious moment, Nate can close his eyes and forget about the state they're in, can pretend this is a normal, easy morning. They'd had so many, and he'd taken them for granted at the time. Never again, not after this.

It fades as he works his fingers around wounds, mindful of the discomfort he's causing, pausing and moving whenever it seems to come close to too much, though some part of him knows he's babying Sunjata just a little bit, a louder, more insistent part howls goddammit, he deserves it. "No, you're not usually hurt this badly." The concession comes after some thought, after the mature realization that nothing Nate said really changed what happened. And there was no alternative, it wasn't like this was a danger Sunjata could avoid. So what's left? "You know... you impress the hell out of me."

A handful of kisses press against the attuned's head, in response to the squeeze. The most Nate can do without risking pain, no matter how he wants to hold the other man in his arms. "Barely." Nate huffs, rougher than he really means. Technically, he'd gotten away with it, the note forgotten almost as soon as it had been found, but this was something Nate didn't want to get away with. "We could have made it out faster if... I hadn't gone and fucked with Jack." Each word slips out progressively faster, an embarrassed stumble the whole way through.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 05:42 AM