check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
”Don’t sound so surprised.” Nate hums, an almost laugh leaving his lips as well. Fingers smooth along the slight growth of feathers, on their way to stroke along the attuned’s jaw, a soft, barely there touch. ”Sunny, you stared down a fucking octopus made of fire and punched it. That’s,” there’s so many ways to continue this sentence, stupid as hell, kind of hot, deeply concerning, but he settles on, ”impressive as fuck.” The words are followed by a more insistent kiss against Sunjata’s forehead, broken only by Nate’s next words, by the attuned moving away.

”I... went and had a word with him.” As much as he might want to, Nate can’t look away from the steely gaze, Sunjata’s eyes keeping him trapped. ”I didn’t want him to think he could get used to ordering you around.” He leans in a little closer, pressing his forehead against the other man’s, a physical apology, or the closest thing he can manage. ”The shortcut was his version of revenge, I think.”

Stillness has long been a tic of his nerves, and this time is no different. It’s not that Nate expects the other man to be upset, not really. But that means he has no idea how Sunjata will react to his confession, and he can’t prepare himself. There is nothing worse than being caught off guard for soemthing, especially something so important feeing.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-07-2020, 06:27 AM