check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
They’re not going to have an argument about semantics. Not right now, thought Nate held firm that being within arms reach of something and punching a projectile into it was more than close enough to claim it had been punched. ”I’m still going to tell people you punched it.” He rumbles, as if that should settle it, as if it’s not the next, more serious words that put the matter to bed. ”I’m glad it’s over too. Glad that we’re on this side of it.” It could have been so much worse. Could have ended in explosive tragedy, in slow, senseless pain after success, but instead, here they are.

As soon as he hears the grin in Sunjata’s voice, as soon as he feels the hand in his hair, Nate relaxes, let’s a slow grin capture his lips. Arms shift around the attuned yet again, supporting him with every motion, though Nate leans in deeper, pressing against Sunjata as much as he can, in as many places as he can. ”Of course I did.” A huff of laughter leaves the ascended, as he leans into the kiss against his cheek. ”I uh... beat the shit out of him. Threatened him... not with murder, that’s a bit too far.” No mention of the fact that he’d thought about it, that wasn’t important. ”I think I broke his nose, right at the end.”

There’s a beat, a moment where there’s nothing but the motion of Nate’s hands, the gentle weight of them as they spread over his fiancé’s body, but it’s broken by the sigh that heaves out of him. ”Do you think we’re lucky enough that this is the end of it?” He asks, figuring it could go both ways. And even if it did go poorly for them, they’d have the season to prepare and enjoy.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 05:23 AM