check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
A low hum leaves him in quiet agreement and amusement at the fact Nate would still tell them he’d punched it. There’s no room for arguing and clarifying, nor does he particularly care. If people believed that he punched a lava octopus, he’d let them. And he’s glad too, that it came out fine on the other side – burned and pained, but alive – and that was all he could ask for.

But those thoughts soon disappear, shifting toward amusement and slight disbelief that Nate had gone and done that, a hum of a laugh leaving his throat aside from the way it pulls with pain from his burns. He can feel Nate relax and Sunjata begins to relax a bit as well, some of the tension gone in his bones, some of the fear gone from what Nate might have done. Hands flex through long dark hair, his lips pressed to Nate’s cheek, feeling the Ascended press back against him.

He’s thankful his nausea is mostly gone, that Nate’s a bright focus against the onslaught of aching and stinging pain. Sunjata’s head shifts a bit, to better accommodate the Ascended as he presses in, the Attuned’s head slipping toward Nate’s jaw, toward his neck – lips ghosting along the skin. A huff of warm air rakes across Nate’s neck with the soft laugh that leaves him. “Oh I bet he enjoyed that.” Comes the quiet rumble, though the smile is evident in his voice, in the pressed kisses against skin.

He can feel Nate’s hands run along his skin, body tensing whenever Nate gets too close to the burns, but relaxing again at the cool touch as it swerves away. And Sunjata leans into Nate, pressing his forehead against the Ascended’s shoulder as he considers it. “Honestly? I doubt it.” He hums, pausing for a brief moment. “Feels like a turf war.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-08-2020, 08:04 PM