check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
It seemed like such a rare treat to be able to hold Sunjata close like this, to wrap around him completely and feel like he was being protective, and it was one that Nate savoured now, despite the heavy conversation. Fingers run down along the attuned’s back, careful of the burns, and pausing as low down as Nate can reach, a slow circle traced there. ”Can’t imagine he’ll be happy to do any business with you. Maybe... it’ll just be personal, and you can have someone else from the advocates deal with him.” Another lights shrug. Even that seemed a little hopeful, who knew how seriously the pirate captain was going to treat this ‘rivalry’?

Even if he can’t sleep, Nate won’t fight being pulled into bed properly, his arms staying wrapped around Sunjata while they shift. ”Thought you were still missing stuff for that?” A single brow lifts carefully, pulling off the curious expression without tugging too much at the scar across Nate’s face. There’s a flicker of anxiety in his eye though, and a shrug rolling over his shoulders in response. ”Before, I think. We don’t want any surprises, right?” At least if the attuned gets a chance to speak to Safrin, they’ll have an idea of what his standing is at the minute, how it stands to possibly fall after the marriage.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-09-2020, 06:57 AM