check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
The slow smooth circles Nate draws along his lower back cause a few goosebumps to travel up his spine, and he focuses on his fiancé with every inch of focus he has despite the hanging exhaustion within his bones. “Perhaps.” He agrees quietly, knowing it can’t be Nate nor him, but perhaps Hotaru or someone else within their ranks. But that’s for later thinking, not for bow when they’re tied up within one another and Nate’s taken such great care of him in his downed state.

So he focuses on talking of Safrin instead, a quiet moment of consideration. “I haven’t…” He trails off with a small sigh. “I want to go and ask her to omit the Fae bit. I’ve gotten every other one.” He hums, even by accident — read, Zephyr. But he inhales a bit sharper, shifting a bit to tilt his head back until it sinks into the pillow, his hand sliding along whatever part of Nate he can reach before he swallows hard. “I’ll go before.” He considers, pausing to chew on the inside of his cheek.

She might want to come to this one.” He doesn’t presume to know, but if he had to guess based off of her comments of Frey… Perhaps she might make a visit. But he focuses on his lover, waiting for a reaction.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-09-2020, 07:13 AM