check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
With the both of them in agreement, there’s nothing more to be said on Jack, something Nate is more than okay with, even if the conversation does shift to gods, and most specifically, one of the ones most likely to have an issue with him. ”Do you think... she’ll have an issue with that?” He asks softly, not knowing enough about the herald to assume one way or the other. The hands on him are almost a distraction, but Nate doesn’t miss the nerves in his partner, doesn’t miss the opportunity to press a kiss to his jaw, his lips, trying to offer support in the gentlest way he can.

”I’m sure it’ll be fine.” He insists, despite only being able to hope that it was the truth. ”And... I’ll be going to the Voice soon too. Not that I don’t love biting you, but... I need something more.” Theres a short laugh, the joke coming easy, almost too easily considering the words that followed. ”And not only a new eye.”

Nate tries to not suck in a nervous breath at the idea of Safrin at the ceremony. His mortality came to mind far easier lately, and there were a great many ways that could go wrong. But he settles, licks his lips and smiles, trying for more humour. ”That’d be interesting. I don’t know if she’d think it’s better than the last one though.”
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-11-2020, 06:41 AM