check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
A low hum slips from his throat as he considers his lover, the question posed. “I hope not. Maybe she’ll pity me.” He hums, a small amount of humor forcing its way through. “Or maybe she’ll just tell me to go get it before seeing her.” He shrugs his right shoulder, trying his best to keep from moving the burns too much as he sinks back into the pillows. His hands continue their slightly anxious movements along Nate while he leans into the kisses pressed to his jaw, to his lips.

Exhausted steel meets the electric blue of Nate’s as he speaks of seeing the Voice, igniting a small crooked smile to form through the pained lines of his face. “Oh you can tell me if I’m not enough.” He hums back, offering a bit of that ease. “I understand.” A wink is given before he’s pulling Nate a smidge closer, brushing his nose against the Ascended’s. “Are you going to try for a new color?” He asks, reference to a prior conversation. But he calms when he suggests that Safrin might want to come to this one, leaning back just enough to scan Nate’s face for a response.

And it’s about what he expects, but he keeps his hands on Nate, a slight tilt of his head given to his fiancé as he considers it. “Well… I think she’d really only throw a fit if Frey were there.” He muses, recalling his diety’s disdain for the fellow god. He doesn’t even know if she’ll want to come, but at the very least he keeps it in mind just in case.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-11-2020, 11:44 PM