check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
There is worry that comes with the idea of Sunjata going to a shrine, facing down his goddess with nothing more than hope and a mostly finished request. Maybe the intention would be enough, or maybe she'd simply send him away and let him try again. "If nothing else, you're especially pitiable right now." A wordless apology is offered almost immediately, Nate's smile obvious in the light kisses he presses to Sunjata's face.

"Sometimes I think you're too much for just me. Or... I'm not quite enough." It was a rare, quiet admission of inadequacy, accompanied by a grin that's more habit than it is feeling, a laugh hiding the accidental vulnerability, keeping the mood light. He leans in without hesitation, grabbing onto the question easily. "I don't know. It might be kind of nice to have a bit of a change. A nice grey or something." Softer than his natural bright blue, but maybe there was a point to be made for softness, in places. They didn't get softness often.

"As long as I'm not getting smote, I won't complain about any Gods coming." Nate concedes with a rough laugh. The ascended might be wary of Safrin, both because of the things he's been told, and the way he knows she feels about his kind of people, but he has more than enough faith in Sunjata to not be worried if he isn't. "I don't think the Voice would come." The musing is out loud, though the train of thought is silent, the tracks obvious enough to follow without help. A wedding didn't exactly seem like the kind of event she would deign with her presence, and especially not for Nate.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-13-2020, 07:20 AM