check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
There’s an amused grin that spreads across his face, almost as if he’s proud of the pitiful look to him and how it might come across to anyone else, but in reality Sunjata can only hope it works out in a way that is fine and safe and not further harming to himself. He doesn’t think it’ll get to that point, she’s his goddess, their relationship is a good one as far as he’s aware. Surely she wouldn’t result to violence if he were to have failed his quest, right? Right. But he doesn’t get a chance to reply to that comment, not as Nate’s lips are along his face, gentle kisses pressed here and there and everywhere, and he closes his eyes to lean into them.

The soft admission has his prior grin shifting to something softer, tired steel eyes opening to scan Nate’s face, to brush his cheek against his lover’s. “Gods, I love you.” He hums quietly, pressing a soft kiss to the Ascended’s lips, before settling in again. “You’re more than enough for me.” He reciprocates, believing it with all of his heart. Even if Nate wanted to pass over the quiet admission, Sunjata latches on, trying to ensure that the Ascended knows how much he means to the attuned.

At the mention of a soft grey, however, it brings that humor back to life in Sunjata, a smirk crossing his face momentarily. “Trying to get closer to me, hm?” A light tease before he’s huffing out a bit of air in a breathy laugh. “Grey would suit you.” He inevitably agrees, reaching up with a hand to rest along the side of Nate’s face, his thumb stroking idly along Nate’s cheekbone. A soft sound leaves him however at the mention of smiting and the gods and the fact that Nate doesn’t think the Voice would come, has Sunjata searching his face.

Would you want her to?” He asks quietly, head tilting a small amount to the side, unsure and uncertain whether it would be good to even extend the possibility. And what it might mean should Safrin appear.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-13-2020, 11:41 PM