check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
Nate can't stop the soft huff of laughter that leaves him, so softly it nearly sounds like a sigh. His eye closes as a kiss is pressed to him, Nate leaning in to follow the lips after they part, just for a moment, before he gets a hold of himself again. "I love you too. With everything I've got." Whether it felt like enough or not, to either of them. It was what they had, and as long as Sunjata was willing to stay at his side, Nate was going to work to make that place worthwhile.

This huff is rougher, closer to a proper laugh at the teasing aimed towards him. "M' always trying to get closer to you, Sunny." As if he's trying to demonstrate, Nate presses their foreheads together softly, tilting his head just so to claim yet another kiss, smile spreading over his lips while he does. His eyes slowly close, only to snap open at the next words to leave the attuned, Nate leaning into the hand moving along his cheek. "You think so?" A single blue eye searches Sunjata's face for a hint of a lie, the grin on Nate's face only growing at what he doesn't find.

It's a simple question, with a complicated answer. A solid, obvious "No" nearly leaves Nate, though he can't quite manage it, because it's not that simple. He doesn't want it because he knows she won't, and he won't ask in case the answer is no outright. He doesn't want it because he doesn't need her there, as much as he quietly wants the approval. "I don't want anyone there who doesn't need to be there." He answers instead, avoiding the question deftly. Leaning in so their cheeks touch, Nate lets his lips come close to Sunjata's ears, so he can whisper his next words, full of warmth. "The only people who really need to be there are you, and me."
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-14-2020, 06:07 AM