check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
He notices the way Nate slips forward to follow the Attuned’s lips, but he doesn’t comment on it. Not when the confirmation of love is met and warmth continues to spread through him. A smile spreads across his face as soon as Nate’s comment reaches him, foreheads pressed together, and Sunjata closes his eyes and gives into the kiss that follows, stopping any sort of retort Sunjata can come up with, like how it’s pretty shitty to be him, but not too terrible because he’s here with Nate, at home, full of love when pain has overtaken so much of his life.

But the kiss breaks and Sunjata’s mentioning that grey would suit him, his head tilting a bit, the hand at the Ascended’s cheek moving to twist his fingers into dark raven hair. “I do.” He agrees easily, wholeheartedly, no ounce of a lie within. And the grin in response is worth it to him, worth every bit of it. But as Sunjata was usually prone to do, the conversation shifts to something that would damper the first morning of Flowerbirth. But as Nate usually did as well, turns it into something easier to swallow, something sweeter, and Sunjata understands — his hand fully moving to the back of Nate’s neck as soon as the Ascended’s cheek is brushing against his own, as soon as the words are leaving Nate’s lips.

A series of goosebumps run up and down his spine, pushing at the painful skin and burns, and Sunjata hisses slightly before he nuzzles his cheek into Nate’s, burying his face where he can. “Just us.” He comments softly, before reluctantly pulling away when his stomach rumbles, pressing kisses to Nate’s neck and jaw and cheek as he withdraws. “I suppose I should try and eat something, huh?” And hopefully keep it down. “As much as I want to live off of water, coffee, booze, and cigarettes… Something tells me my doctor wouldn’t like that too much.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-14-2020, 09:55 PM