check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
Approval and agreement are all well and good, and don't really require anymore answering in words, though that doesn't mean Nate's lips aren't busy. And, maybe more importantly, in the long run, the idea is set in his head, a request, a preference to be voiced when it became relevant, if it became relevant.

The laugh that leaves Nate in response to the attuned's growling stomach is more than enough to stifle the grumble of discontentment that comes with the distance growing between them. It was probably for the best. It was all too easy to forget physical needs, too easy to get wrapped up in the closeness and just not move. "Least you could do is try, after I slaved away making you food." He teases, managing to keep his voice, his mood bright.

Hands move to push Nate upright properly again, then extend out to help Sunjata into the same position, strong arms and gentle hands offering as much support as he can muster. "Your food pyramid is all fucked up darling, and you don't need a doctor to point it out." Nate shook his head while he spoke, while he reached out for the bowl he'd brought up initially, filled with (now lukewarm) oatmeal, and sliced fruits. Not exactly a culinary delight, but simple enough that it shouldn't bother Sunjata's stomach too much, while still being worth actually eating.

Cool enough to be rested on the bed, Nate sets it down in easy reach, and grabs his coffee, taking a long sip before he speaks again. "Let me know if you want a hand."
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-15-2020, 06:44 AM