check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
Part of him is glad that Nate finds amusement in the voracious sound that slips from Sunjata’s stomach, even though the thought of eating seems to attempt to rear that nausea back up to being in front and center. It’s frustrating, but he knows he has to try – hoping that the spiked drink from before might be enough to quell that part of him down. “Ah yes, slaving away.” He half groans, playfully of course, following the bright mood that Nate offers.

But as Nate sits up a bit more properly and reaches out for the Attuned, Sunjata latches onto him to try and pull himself up a bit more in a way that doesn’t hurt quite as bad. It only half works. He sits up, hunches over for a brief moment, a free hand clutching the blankets there as he draws his legs crossed beneath him. Half of him wants to hiss and complain, but the better part of him simply clenches his jaw, recovers quickly, offers a joke and focuses back on Nate as he comments that his food pyramid is fucked up.

It works enough to draw a crooked smile along his face, through the tightness and the pain. “It’s a fun food pyramid, though... Sometimes.” He retorts, sitting up a bit more to take the bowl and clutch it in his hands. He stares down at the bowl, a deep inhale that goes nice and slow to not expand the burns too much slips through him, and then he’s attempting to lift the bowl – using his left hand to try and use the utensil within.

Only to notice that his hand shakes with the pressure, without having something to rest against as his body fights against the burns and the pain. But Sunjata’s fucking stubborn, sets the bowl down and shifts the hands he attempts to use, finding it easier with his right hand to not shake and tremble, but the muscles in his stomach still manage to twitch against the burn. One bite takes what feels like forever as he fights against any of the nausea and frustration and pain it causes, and he can’t quite look at Nate through it – too determined and stubborn to admit just how weak he still is, even though Nate knows this and has offered help. Instead, he pauses, staring down into the bowl.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-15-2020, 09:38 PM