check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
"Well can sometimes only be when you're in perfect health?" Nate huffs, tilting his head towards Sunjata without putting too much of his focus on the attuned. No liked to be stared at while they ate. It was the whole reason he'd grabbed his coffee, so there was something for his hands and mouth to do. But... it's hard to not feel the tremble in his fiance, with how close they are, harder still to not immediately turn and just take over, sparing the trouble, the pain, but not the embarrassment that Nate knows will burn.

No, this needs a little more tact, one of those shields Nate throws up so easily for himself. "Here." The coffee is switched from one hand to the other, so he can grab the spoon with the closer hand, the action so casual it would be silly to be upset about. "Try it with the fruit in one bite." He scoops up a spoonful and offers it up easily, stopping just short of literally feeding Sunjata, to preserve some dignity.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 05:42 AM