check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
Fine.” Sunjata murmurs softly before he’s focusing on fighting through the pain to eat. His body trembles, tenses, and he fights to try and swallow the bite he’s taken when he finally manages to get the food to his lips. He swallows it down, hard, pausing as he tries to ensure he’s not going to get incredibly nauseous from the breakfast – though worrying afterward that it could be more pain related than actually hunger related.

But Nate is swift, a soft here, an easy hand of help that Sunjata hates so deeply down that he needs, but ultimately deciding that it’s probably better this way. That it’s Nate doing it, rather than a stranger. So the Korofian swallows down on his pride, swallows down on everything else as Nate scoops up the bit of food and pauses as he offers it up so Sunjata can take it in a not so badly trembling hand to at least feed himself.

Dankie.” He breathes, even if it’s half grit out, before he bites down on the food and tries to do as Nate’s instructed, keeping his gaze lowered to the bed where his left hand still clutches the blankets as if the tighter he holds it the less pain he’ll be in. Once that’s swallowed down, he can’t help but to keep his gaze a bit lower, setting the spoon back in the bowl before a sharp inhale slips through his nose. “Koffie?” The request is quiet, but he’s hopeful for any sort of relief once more from the pain, still unable to fully look at Nate through the requests.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-16-2020, 07:00 AM