check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
All the logic in the world couldn't stop Nate from wishing, not for the first time, and definitely not for the last, that he had been the one to bear the brunt of the pain the tunnels. The past can't be changed now, and as much as he wants to take out his frustration on something (there is a pair of faces that come to mind, though that's how they'd gotten into this, isn't it?) he had to force himself to keep his head. "Natuurlik, dikbek." Nate offers easily, returning to his coffee, though his efforts haven't quite had the effect he wanted. It's fine. He knows how he'd be, if their roles were reversed. He knew how he'd been, when their roles were reversed.

Gods, should that feel like a lifetime ago? It's barely been a season since then, but it feels like a lifetime has passed since then, so much changing he scarcely feels like the same person.

No matter how lost in his own thoughts he might be, Nate is easily roused by the rumble of Sunjata's voice, his hands already moving even as he turns to furrow his brow, mind needing a moment to properly catch up. The mug is lifted to the attuned's lips, and Nate tries his distraction again, tries to chat like nothing is wrong, in the hopes that maybe trying hard enough will make it so. "When you're done eating, we can have a smoke, and stay in bed the rest of the morning. It looks like rain today." Like the weather was the only thing keeping them tucked in bed.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 07:43 AM