check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
"We shouldn't flood." Nate hums, picturing the area around their home, the cliff rising up. "Storms and rain though. That'll fuck us up." Thankfully, wind and rain were something he had a little experience proofing against. "Least we still have the cellar, right?" An amused huff, and the gentle brush of his lips against Sunjata's cheek accompanied the words, loaded with hope for an easy Flowerbirth, despite the storms that raged. And while he hadn't explicitly known the attuned was born during such a storm, it makes sense, stories about floods and trials coming to mind, and thankfully drifting away before they can settle. "You looking forward to the season then?" Nate voices the question delicately, hoping he's reading the smile right as nostalgia, and not just romance.

Nate starts to settle into the bed a little more, letting himself melt around Sunjata, wrapping him up with all the slight warmth his arms can muster. "Wel, ek is nie verbaas nie." He purrs, a little bit of an apology in his voice. A hand rises to stroke along the edge of the attuned's cheek, the smile returned with one of Nate's own. "Ten minste is dit nie erger nie, eh?"

The quiet approval is plagued by an immediate dilemma. Now Nate has to move. With the greatest reluctance, he extricates himself from their close tangle, leaning over to press a kiss to Sunjata's forehead before stepping back to rush downstairs, bowl and mugs coming with him. And just like the last time, he's gone for maybe a minute, returning with a pitcher of water in his hands, a pre-rolled joint tucked behind his ear, and not one, but two companions following after him, Pemota settling into her favoured napping spot, directly above the bed, and Haai stopping just at the edge of the bed, only her head resting on the mattress.

Just as carefully as he'd left, Nate slides himself into place beside Sunjata on the bed, lighter already in hand and joint shifted between his lips in a well practised motion. Once he was settled, and certain the attuned was as comfortable as he could possibly be, he lit the joint, inhaling deeply then leaning in to shotgun the smoke in a kiss. "So you don't cough, Sunny." Comes the mumbled explanation, just as Nate pulls away, the hand holding the joint reaching up to open the window, risking the rain for the sake of some ventilation.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 08:05 AM