check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
There’s a small nod given to Nate at the mention of not flooding – high enough, with the fields around them sloped enough that the water should hopefully just slip off the edge of the cliffs back into the ocean. The storms and rain would absolutely get them though, some reinforcements needed here and there, windows and roofing, things he’s unable to help with for now. So he keeps those comments to himself, offering a small weak smile at the cellar, leaning slightly through a slightly dulling pain to the lips pressed to his cheek.

The mention of looking forward to it, though, has that small smile growing a bit more. “It’ll feel a bit closer to Korofi at least. The good and fun parts, that is.” He manages, wanting to shrug his shoulders as if it’s not a big deal, but incapable of doing so without aggravating the wounds further. He hopes Nate understands. At least he’s certainly understood the Korofi, that nostalgia pining further down at Nate’s slight apology – Sunjata’s eyes closing as he tilts his head into the hand at his cheek. “Dit kan.” He agrees quietly, opening his eyes again to try and spot where exactly Nate was reaching for the cigarettes – before that plan has shifted toward something that would alleviate the pain further.

He has no complaints, other than the fact Nate has to leave the bed.

So he leans back, settling into the blankets and pillows, trying his best to not apply too much pressure to the myriad of wounds spanning his skin as Nate presses a kiss to his forehead and disappears – just for a moment, of course – as the Ascended seemingly reappears. At this point, at least Sunjata’s quite comfortable within the blankets, the warmth spreading in his stomach dulling every other pain he has. He’s tired, though, evident by the steel eyes that slide toward Nate with the small smirk that curls around the corners of his lips when Nate begins to settle in closer now.

The joint is lit and before Sunjata has a moment to try and take it, Nate’s lips are there – the smoke filtering in as he gives into the kiss and inhales, finding it far more bearable (suddenly realizing that coughing in this state was the literal last thing he wants to do) and inhales it deeply, his right hand lifting to rest at Nate’s neck, keeping him close a fraction longer than otherwise, before he holds the smoke in and letting Nate open the window. His hand leaves Nate to pat on the bed, for Haai to hop up on it as delicately as she can with her wingspan, before she curls up like a footwarmer at the end of the bed and Sunjata turns a bit more toward Nate – hissing out the cloud that’s left as he presses against the burn.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-17-2020, 08:40 AM