check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
The good and fun parts sounds almost like an oxymoron, but there's something about it Nate gets too. If you can't find joy somewhere, there really isn't any point in trying to make it out. He lets it lie for the moment though, figures he has the whole season to figure out what exactly the good and fun parts of Korofi were. Figures they'll probably find a few new things to forward to and back on, once Sunjata is a little more healed (sooner than Nate expects).

There is an almost single minded focus moving Nate, step after step after step, neatly executed, until finally, he settles completely, lips and body pressed against Sunjata wherever he can touch, smoke wafting lazily out the window, the warm weight of Haai at the foot of the bed. If not for the circumstances, it would be perfect. Even with the circumstances, it feels pretty damn good.

Nate shifts, slowly, trying to help Sunjata move to alleviate the pressure on his burns, pulling him closer and closer in the process, until they're nose to nose. "Gemaklik gesellig?" The words sing song out, not just asking about the position they're in. The joint is still lit in his hand, held back to keep from burning anything.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-21-2020, 03:05 AM