check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
Oh, far more fun. With the huge puddles that will form and the rain that never seems to stop, little rivers here and there. He remembers being young with his sister, out in front of their mansionesque home, with little paper and plastic boats they’d send down a bit of the run off like a makeshift river until it reached the drains. He remembers how they’d do that over and over again until Saar typically grew tired of it and they’d move on to exploring their mother’s garden.

Nostalgia at its finest, really.

But he’s shifting, letting the smoke curl and waft through the air, through him, waiting for it to alleviate the pain as he moves with Nate until they’re nose to nose and Haai is laying comfortably along the foot of the bed. There’s a low hum that leaves him as he lets his steel gaze attempt to focus on Nate’s despite the closeness, nestled in close with an arm around his lover, close and comfortable as can be now that he’s not moving. “baie beter nou.” He murmurs, tilting his head that extra distance to snatch a kiss from Nate.

It’s relatively shorter than what Sunjata wants, but he pulls away to brush his nose along Nate’s, letting himself settle a bit more with heavy lidded eyes. “'n ander?” Another hit and he’s sure he won’t last much longer — hopefully in for a far more comfortable rest.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-21-2020, 04:29 AM