check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
He can absolutely get used to hearing Nate speak in his native tongue, infinitely pleased with how well he’d picked it up, as well as it being a sort of secret language between their family. They could talk about anything in front of anyone else, without them being aware, and it was a comfort Sunjata didn’t realize he needed. So he gives into the kiss before pulling away, asking for another, the curl of his lip in the edge of a smirk.

He wants to tell Nate that he loves him too, in the common tongue or Korofi, over and over again until he tries to convey the feeling he has within, but he doesn’t have time to – not as Nate takes another inhale and Sunjata’s leaning into the closeness, leaning into the kiss that soon follows, into the shared smoke and dramatics of speaking with out the smoke dispersing. And it’s so much easier, far less of an option for him to cough this way, feeling the lightness settle through his bones and his body until he feels quite heavy and the world seems to shift a bit slow.

Sunjata pulls away a small amount angling his head so it rests between both the pillow and Nate’s shoulder, nose brushing lightly against Nate’s skin. “Ek is lief vir jou ook.” He murmurs once he’s held the smoke long enough, exhaling what’s left of it before nestling in closer and pressing a kiss wherever he can reach – the Ascended’s neck, jaw, cheek, anywhere he can.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-21-2020, 07:31 AM