check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
What else is there to say, in any language they share? "Ek weet jy doen." There's a handful of thoughts that run through Nate's mind, a dozen things he wants to say, and isn't it ironic that even when he can't get fucked up, he's still not sharing the things he holds closest until someone else is? Realization doesn't stop the flood of words that rise in his throat though, clogging each other for a single moment, held back by teeth so Nate can cup the back of Sunjata's head, can offer his own shower of kisses instead.

He could do this forever. It's not the first time he's thought it, and it won't be the last, as long as they have the chance for easy, lazy mornings, as long as he can hold Sunjata in his arms, between the disasters they move through. Nate tries to put words to the feelings, to murmur them into the other mans hair, his skin, but what comes out is neutered, doesn't hold half of what he means. "I wish we didn't have to move."
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-21-2020, 09:53 PM