i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She was still trying to wrap her mind around it, after the pyre and everything else. But she did have something of Rexanna’s from a previous life, something she didn’t pay much attention to but had snagged from her trip to the Rift – a little gold necklace that her mother had never truly taken off. It was a wonder that she had it, and part of her doesn’t want to keep it – not when Bastien had loved her mother far more than her father ever had.

She feels numb as she takes the trek toward the Artist’s Sanctuary – the last time she’d been here, she was blighted, helping decorate for their wedding, where she’d crafted this little polecat with Bastien’s help to remember her mother’s previous life’s companion. And it was a soft, sweet gesture that she knows her mother had loved even if they hadn’t ever talked about it.

All in all, she thinks she wants to make sure he’s okay.

Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she reaches the door, hand raising to it and knocking lightly as she focuses on debating just walking in. And so she does anyway, the knock a warning of her presence before she slips inside and clicks the door shut behind her, shedding the light jacket in the foyer before peering into the varying rooms in an attempt to find Bastien and perhaps her half sibling.

And while she doesn’t find Azrael, she does find Bastien, sitting in the middle of so many paintings of her mother that she feels her throat grow tight again, hand clutching at the gold necklace. “Bastien?” She says quietly, announcing that it’s her, standing in the doorway to the room and looking at all of the paintings.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Kiada - 07-02-2020, 07:50 PM