i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Bastien said nothing of Kiada's obvious tears: he had shed many of his own after all and it was only natural in the circumstances. As sick as he was of the constant sobbing of the last few days, he didn't see any stop to it for quite some time. Had Rexanna known this was what she would leave? How strongly they would mourn, how rivers and seas would be cried from the eyes of those who had loved her?

He did enjoy Kiada's reaction to the parasol, a tiny turn of the corner of his lips upwards; he thought Rexanna might find it amusing too, watching her daughter discover the secret.

"Indeed. She always knew how to defend herself." Bastien smiled and sat back down, picked up his wine glass just to swill it around a little and look at the wine move: a very simple distraction, but a distraction nonetheless. "I hope you might be able to find some use for it...though I must admit I don't know if you share your mother's taste for adventure and heroism. Perhaps you lead a much quieter life? Either way, it can be a nice momento." It was a pretty display piece, if nothing else.
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-05-2020, 05:25 PM