i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

While Rexanna's face still looked on from all around, it was odd to be listening to Kiada and hard to do so attentively; Bastien began to walk around the room slowly stacking and collecting the images back up, doing so quietly so he could still hear her. He suspected over the next few months there might be a lot of taking them out and putting them back, deciding to burn them then wanting to keep them all...but he couldn't leave them surrounding the studio forever.

When finally enough of the eyes were away that he felt able to speak, he looked back to her and nodded. "You certainly have her ferocity. I admired it - I have always been a storyteller, an artist, one who absorbs the stories of others; but people like you and your mother, you are the heroes. Those who forge the stories in the first place." A soft, sad smile touched his face as he thought that Rexanna had paid the price for it.

"..If...you wanted to keep any of the pictures, you are welcome to." He offered, gesturing out towards the paintings. There were all kinds, ranging from tiny to huge, canvases and scraps of paper, smiling and neutral and portraits and full bodied: a whole array of depictions of Rexanna.
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-06-2020, 06:51 PM