i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She talks while Bastien reorganizes, pulling and putting pieces away without having them surround the area too intensely. And she chews on the inside of her cheek after her words are aired, fingers running along the fabric of the parasol as if she might be able to coax her mother’s spirit back from it. “When I was little I wanted to be a crafter.” She comments quietly – no complaints from her for Bastien’s choice of storytelling and artistry. If she hadn’t have been thrust into battle so young, she likely would have followed suit.

But life was hard, wasn’t made for her to be that way.

Her head tilts toward him, feathers sprouting along her neck as she considers his offer, before her iceberg gaze slips toward the room around, scanning the pictures. And then she moves to stand, chewing on the inside of her lower lip while she considers it. “I’d like that.” She replies quietly, investigating the idea of it all, a keepsake of her mother where she could keep in case she began to forget what the Penumbra looked like, just as she’s already starting to forget how Kianzo looked.

Pointing to one of about medium size, she swallows down a small amount of tightness in her throat again, turning her head toward Bastien. “Can I have that one?” One of her mother looking as regal as ever, the queen and mother she always knew with a soft hint of a smile on her face if you looked hard enough or knew her well enough. “What will you do with the rest of them?” She asks suddenly, too, curious of the answer, unsure if she can withstand seeing these burn too.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Kiada - 07-07-2020, 05:29 AM