i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Bastien wasn't sure if Kiada was being polite or actually intended to make art in the Sanctuary, but he hoped she might try. When his motivation finally came back (which he could only pray it would) he intended to make halls worth of art to try and purge some of the sickening emotion clogged in his chest: whether or not she would find it helpful remained to be seen, but Bastien had found few methods as good as painting to get out those horrible remainders of traumas.

"You think Deimos would like it? I find the man so hard to read...I don't know if he even likes art." He commented, shaking his head; he liked Deimos (even after their Longnight quarrel) but found his stoicism and silence impossible to understand, the dignity of the man's calm demeanour completely alien to Bastien with his tendency to launch into passionate speeches at the drop of a hat. "Hotaru...I will ask her to come pick something. ...Did you know Hotaru in your old world?"

He watched her step around the paintings, unsure what it was she was thinking. When Kiada finally did speak, quiet and sad, he smiled. "You look like her, you know. In your eyes."
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-10-2020, 01:06 PM