i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Kiada telling him about Deimos' secret sensitive side was certainly enough to make Bastien smile, even in the circumstances. He knew he'd love to tease the man about it, but that he shouldn't: he instead started looking for a good picture of Rexanna to give. "I see. I know he saw Rex as someone very capable and respectable, so, perhaps one like..." He scanned a couple over with his finger then seemed to decide, darting forward to grab a large canvas featuring a very regal, formal portrait. "This."

Putting it aside, he went to sit by Kiada again, listening to her talk about her mother. There was something comforting about hearing these different angles of Rexanna, as if as long as there was still more to learn about her, she wasn't truly gone from his life. "I hope that...Hotaru and Deimos and yourself, that you can find a space in your family for Azrael and me, even with Rexanna gone. It is the closest thing I have to anything like a family, now." He gave her a smile that for Bastien was surprisingly shy, hoping she might say yes.
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-13-2020, 10:46 PM