What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
There was a long and obviously hostile silence when Nate opened the door; Sam noticed immediately that he was dishevelled as if he had just gotten out of bed. He looked tired and for a long moment, Sam wondered if he was just going to shut the door again. But no, after a long breath, Nate spoke...ouch.

Trying not to flinch or reflexively jump into defensiveness, Sam nodded. "...Well, I was going to see how you...um...felt, I suppose, about everything, but.." He gestured up towards Nate wordlessly. "I can see. ...I.." Shaking his head, he tried to find the words he needed for this apology, but there really weren't any. It was something he'd practiced a million times in his head and never found a right version of and it wasn't coming now in the right moment either.

"...I never meant for this to happen. Any of it." Was all he finally said, quietly looking down to the doorstep.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Samuel - 07-03-2020, 09:43 PM