What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
do you feel at home? your flames are burning higher
your circumstance is dire, don't panic. you're frantic
Nate understood. Any choice where one option was death was hardly a choice at all, unless. You were strong enough to be a martyr, and few were. He certainly wasn’t. Sam absolutely wasn’t. It’s maybe the only part of Sams words that he understands though, the rest of it sounding like idealistic nonsense. The other man had seen the very bottom of the barrel, and still didn’t understand he was an ant, compared to the sun, a grain of sand to the ocean.

”She’s not going to listen to us. Even if we are in a group. Are you really so eager to go back to having nothing?” There was venom aplenty in Nate’s voice, along with a deep, distant pleading, the desperate wish to leave things how they are, so they can’t get worse. He can only handle so much worse.

”I am tired of trying to hope for more.” Nate wants to fly into a rage at the words, the insinuation that there was something wrong with his relationship, as if the reason for that something wrong wasn’t the one spouting nonsense before him. He wishes he’d knocked Sam into the dirt a little harder, but can’t muster any of that violence now. Instead, he sighs, shoulders dipping. ”As long as I don’t lose anything else, I’ll be fine.”
this is your hell, dancing for something that was
true to you, how do you do? say it's me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 05:07 AM