Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
You listen intently to the story as he lays it out, but honestly the whole damn thing sounds like something out of a pulp fiction book. Fingers and blood to make a door to stop monsters from getting in but the monsters are his ancestors? or something?

And that's barely even the beginning. The whole time you're waiting for him to break character and start laughing, because this has to be some sort of elaborate joke, right? Wessex is a name you remember from the night he announced he'd left the Voice, though he hadn't mentioned that she could apparently talk into people's minds.

And then people died. People died from an attempt to do the right thing. And everything fucking clicks.

"Fuck, Red." You extract your hand from your coat pocket to run it through your hair, immediately regretting that choice as the cold bites into your fingers. What the hell are you supposed to say? Oops, sounds like a bad time, bro? "So... the Voice blames ya for it, an' this Wessex. Anyone else we gotta' keep an eye out for while we're here?"
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-04-2020, 08:13 PM