Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
Okay, well, at least you don't have to worry about the Voice. That Nate punched him has you reacting more strongly than anything else so far, your jaw setting as stormclouds settle over your face. Finally, something tangible to direct your anger at. Finally, someone who can carry all your confusion and wrath.

What a fucking champ you are, Nate Wren. A blessing, really, in Zephyr's life.

"Fucker," you growl, shaking your head. "You okay? Do I need't..." You trail off expressively, lifting your brows toward Sam. Fuck him up? Leave him in a cave again? Slug him in return? You might have followed this road to its violent conclusion, but then Sam asks you a heartbreaking question and your face softens at once.

"Am I...?" You can't help it: you laugh incredulously, reaching for his shoulder, pulling him to face you. "Why would I...? Hell, Red, I saw ya after ya left her. I don' like that ya gotta go back t'that, but if it's between that an' dyin'- 'Course I ain't mad."
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-05-2020, 09:06 PM