Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
It definitely sounded like something he didn't know about had happened with Nate, but if Zeph didn't want to tell him he wouldn't press...either way, it wasn't anything he disagreed with. As much as Sam was not one to call for violence, he had to admit he wouldn't mind seeing Nate get something in return. "..Mmm. He's with Sunjata though, and that probably makes it harder." Or at least, it did if you were bothered about staying on the right side of the law (which Sam absolutely was).

Not only did Zeph accept him back from the Voice welcomingly, he returned the hug and comforted him: had there always been friends like this somewhere in the world just waiting for him? Or had he been doing something wrong up until this point? Detangling himself from the man with a sigh a moment later he considered the question.

Feeling very odd indeed about having to consider his own home land somewhere dangerous, he tilted his head from side to side. "...I don't know. I need to get some things from my house, then I was...hoping to go to Torchline and not return, at least not for a while." Standing up off the wall, he looked down the road. "I think...it should be okay, just for that, but maybe I shouldn't stay. If Wessex found out I was here...or..Bastien, Rexanna's husband..." Sam fidgeted with the bottom of his shirt, clearly uncomfortable with his guilt. "We should head to Sanctuary."
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Samuel - 07-06-2020, 04:22 PM