Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
"That it is," you agree, thinking that this cold drab place holds little by way of candle in comparison to your home. "An' hey, now ya can enjoy it proper without fear'a burnin' up." That has to be worth something, all things considered, especially given how difficult the last season had been. As much as it may grind your gears to know he's beholden to a god for his life and functionality, well... at the end of the day you kind of all are. His god is just more upfront about it, and honestly, you respect that.

Sam's laugh has your eyes crinkling in amusement, shoulders rising and falling in a boyish shrug. "'s what it looks like." A sad, somewhat precarious dick, but a big black dick nonetheless. Which makes it all the more amusing to you when you learn that it used to house a god; figures, given how they all think their cocks are made of gold and their shit don't stink. "Kept her in there 'cus'a all the shit she pulled way back when?" Oh yeah, you paid enough attention in school to know there was a war and some other drama. World got fucked, but your corner is doing great.

Here? Not so much.

What you don't know is how she did manage to escape, and why people are so keen on hitching their horse to her (or any god's, really) wagon. "Fuck's a Core? An' why'd people wanna get 'er out so bad? What's the appeal, anyway?" As accusatory as the questions may seem, you genuinely are curious. What led Sam - and so many others - to give up their humanity in favor of the gods? It's the same question you have for Attuned, really, but at least you grew up among those and kinda sorta get it. Ascended are still a whole new game as far as you're concerned, and one you really just do not understand.
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-13-2020, 04:00 PM